- Poste : Internal documentation and archivist / Archiviste, administrateur/trice de la documentation interne.
- Employeur : David Chipperfield Architects, London, UK / Agence d’architecture David Chipperfield – Londres (Royaume-Uni).
- Offre : recrutement contractuel : CDI.
[Annonce originelle rédigée en anglais]
EMPLOYEUR & CONTEXTE :
David Chipperfield Architects is a leading international practice with offices in London, Berlin, Milan and Shanghai. We are looking for an administrator to assist our business support team with a wide variety of systems related tasks. Successful candidate will report to an Associate director and works with in-house counsel and systems analyst to rationalise internal processes, to streamline project set up and ongoing management. This is a full time, permanent role, which demands a dedicated self-starter with team spirit who shares our creative ambitions.
POSTE & MISSIONS :
Key responsibilities :
Project Administration :
- Identify and create project contacts on Deltek PIM.
- Maintain data consistency across projects.
- Identify and update incorrectly filed documents.
- Monitor project filing and co-ordinate quality controls.
- Update user guidelines as necessary and support training.
- In collaboration with project architects, oversee filing, archiving and weeding of documents and emails at the end of each project stage, including appropriate tagging and naming of digital documents.
- Work with Contract Manager on project set up.
- Support Contract Manager in day-to-day activities.
- Ensure consistent filing of important project information.
- Other project administration tasks on Deltek as required.
- Log and archive project and accounts boxes, including organisation of transport to external archive.
- Liaising with senior staff, ensure the archiving policy is kept up-to-date.
- Carry out back filing of archived projects on Deltek.
- Maintain office files and shelves and ensure the office space is organised and managed efficiently.
- Review the archive database regularly and destroy expired records complying with GDPR regulations.
- Keep up-to-date records of models on site and in the external storage facilities.
- Organise transport to external storage and transport back to the office/other places as required.
- Co-ordinate an annual review of models in storage and of associated costs.
- Update the library catalogue.
- Organise and re-shelve sample library materials for architects’ project requirements.
- Other digital or physical filing as required.
Conditions d’exercice :
- Job type : Permanent role / Recrutement : contrat à durée indéterminée.
- Full time role / Poste à temps plein.
- Location (Lieu de travail) : David Chipperfield Architects, London, UK.
On top of a competitive salary, we offer staff a wide range of benefits: enhanced holiday, pension and parental leave provision, free access to cultural institutions, weekly in-house yoga classes, and we also have a league-winning football team.
After passing the probation period, staff are eligible for a discretionary bonus scheme, private healthcare, Employee Assistance programme, paid professional memberships, study trips in the UK and abroad, site visits, training opportunities (both inhouse CPD seminars and external courses), cycle-to-work scheme, interest-free season ticket loan etc.
We have a lovely in-house canteen and a growing internal cultural programme includes architectural film screenings, evening talks and drinks. We also often gather to celebrate staff milestones and arrange great summer, Christmas and Easter parties.
Skills and competencies :
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Proficiency in administrative and organisational duties.
- MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience with Deltek PIM (Union Square) desirable but not essential.
Person specification :
- Confident, assertive and well organised.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong multi-tasking skills, able to work under pressure.
- Professional with positive problem-solving attitude.
- To apply please quote ‘Internal documentation and archivist’ in the subject field of the email and send a CV with concise motivation letter and work sample, indicating your availability and salary expectation, to email@example.com
- David Chipperfield Architects is an equal opportunities employer and supports Women in Architecture.
- Pour postuler, veuillez adresser par courriel un CV avec lettre de motivation et échantillon de travail concis, indiquant votre disponibilité et vos attentes salariales, à : firstname.lastname@example.org – Indiquer « Internal documentation and archivist » dans le champ « Objet » du courriel.
Source : David Chipperfield Architects.