- Poste : Archivist, Archives & Special Collections / Archiviste, Archives et collections spéciales.
- Employeur : University of Southampton (Russell Group), Professional Services Department, Library, Special Collections Division / Université de Southampton (Réseau Russell), Bibliothèque, Division des Collections spéciales (Royaume-Uni).
- Offre : Full Time Permanent / CDI à temps complet.
- Cadre d’emploi/Grade : poste de catégorie MAS, niveau 4.
- Date limite de candidature : 20 novembre 2017.
[Annonce originelle rédigée en anglais]
EMPLOYEUR & CONTEXTE :
We are looking for a qualified archivist, preferably with experience of working with nineteenth-century and twentieth-century archive collections, a working knowledge of at least one language other than English relevant to the collections, and knowledge of archives in the higher education sector to join our Special Collections Division. The University’s archival holdings are especially strong in political and military material of the nineteenth and twentieth centuries, along with collections relating to the Jewish peoples.
The post holder will join a team providing a full range of archival services, from cataloguing of collections, working with researchers in the reading room and providing research support to students, to archival surveys, the preparation of exhibitions and other outreach activities, including the use of social media. Lire la suite