- Poste : Manager, Information Management / Responsable de la gestion de l’information.
- Employeur : Office of the National Rail Safety Regulator (ONRSR), Division Corporate – Sydney or Adelaide, Australia / Bureau du Régulateur national de la Sécurité ferroviaire d’Australie, Direction générale – Sydney ou Adelaide.
- Offre : recrutement contractuel : CDD de 2 ans.
- Date limite de candidature : 18 mars 2019.
[Annonce originelle rédigée en anglais]
EMPLOYEUR & CONTEXTE : The Office of the National Rail Safety Regulator (ONRSR) has the responsibility for regulatory oversight of rail safety throughout Australia. As an independent regulatory authority, ONRSR pursues safe railways for Australia by encouraging safe rail operations, enforcing national compliance with the Rail Safety National Law, and promoting and improving rail safety across the country.
About us : ONRSR facilitates the seamless and safe operation of rail transport and promotes rail safety and safety improvement across the country. ONRSR is a Body Corporate with responsibility for regulatory oversight of rail safety across Australia in accordance with the Rail Safety National Law. This includes national operational policies and processes, planning and reporting, training, education, research and safety promotion, together with overall leadership and coordination of regulatory functions. Delivery of the regulatory functions is undertaken by staff directly employed by ONRSR or through Service Agreements with State and Territory Governments.
ONRSR has an existing Records Management function within its Information Management and Technology section. This function successfully manages the safekeeping of ONRSR’s records, and now we are looking to drive structured improvement to the planning, governance and distribution of ONRSR’s information. This reflects a broader transition within ONRSR to become more “data driven” in its discharge of its regulatory functions. ONRSR is therefore looking to transform its Records Management function to address all aspects of Information Management.
The role of the Manager, Information Management has been created to lead this important transition, whilst managing the existing Records Management function to ensure that organisational record-keeping obligations and needs continue to be met. ONRSR has an existing EDRMS (Objective) within a broader suite of systems used to manage its records and information. Responsibility for overseeing the operation of this system will pass to the successful candidate, however, delivering the Information Management transition is the core challenge of the role.
POSTE & MISSIONS : The role of the Manager, Information Management is to lead and manage a small team of records management staff, ideally through a period of significant change.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
Information Management Transition :
- Review and assess the existing Records Management function against accepted Information Management best practices (such as the National Archives of Australia Information Management Standard).
- Develop and execute a business improvement program to transition the organisation from Records to Information Management, in liaison with the Executive Director Corporate and Senior Manager IM&T.
Records Management Delivery :
- Lead the existing records team through the business improvement program, to ensure information and records continue to be effectively managed in compliance with the South Australian State Records Act.
- Provide advice on best practice records management, make recommendations to business users on improved recordkeeping practices and encourage effective and efficient use of EDRMS technology.
- Ensure that the Records team deliver effective administration of the EDRMS including analysis of business requirements, end-user testing and documentation; ensuring data integrity and identifying current and emerging service issues requiring resolutions.
- Establish and maintain cooperative and collaborative relationships across key work areas.
- Develop and track relevant key performance indicators to ensure delivery of required service standards.
Reports To : Senior Manager IM&T.
Direct Reports : Records Officer(s).
Significant Stakeholder Relationships :
- Executive Director Corporate.
- ONRSR Business Support Officer network.
- Corporate Counsel.
Conditions d’exercice :
- Contract : 2 years fixed term.
- Hours : full time.
- Work outside of normal business hours, on weekends and public holidays may be required, as will a requirement to travel, which may include short stays in interstate offices.
- Salary : $113,640 plus 9.5% Super.
- Location : Sydney or Adelaide.
- You must be an Australian citizen, permanent resident or hold a valid work permit or visa.
- Applications are sought from direct candidates only. No agencies please.
- Application closing dates are at the discretion of the ONRSR to change without notice.
- Recrutement : contrat à durée déterminée de 2 ans.
- Poste à temps plein.
- Rémunération annuelle : 113, 640 dollars australiens, plus 9,5% de primes.
- Lieu de travail : dans les bureaux de l’ONRSR à Sydney ou à Adelaide.
- Vous devez être citoyen.ne australien.ne, résident.e permanent.e ou posséder un permis de travail ou un visa valide.
- Les candidatures doivent uniquement provenir de candidats directs. Aucune agence s’il vous plaît.
- Les dates de clôture des candidatures sont à la discrétion de l’ONRSR et peuvent être modifiées sans préavis.
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT ONRSR : ONRSR actively encourages productive working relationships, a healthy work-life balance, workplace diversity and innovation. You will work for an organisation which offers a commitment to learning and development and flexible work and lifestyle options.
EXPECTATIONS : ONRSR expects its people to contribute to the efficient and effective functioning of the organisation to meet ONRSR and team strategic goals. This includes actively participating in the Performance Development and Review process; demonstrating appropriate and professional behaviour in accordance with the Code of Conduct and values; providing assistance to team members if required; and undertaking other key responsibilities or activities as directed.
Agreement Coverage : Employment with ONRSR is subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the ONRSR Enterprise Agreement.
Work Health and Safety Requirements : ONRSR is committed to providing a healthy and safe workplace for all our people. In realising this commitment, ONRSR complies with all relevant work health and safety legislation.
Privacy Notification : ONRSR requires personal information and documents relevant to your employment. The collection and handling of this information will be consistent with the requirements of relevant privacy laws.
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA :
- Formal qualifications in information / records management, or relevant alternatives.
- Experience in implementing an Information Management function.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage a team of records management staff, ideally through a period of significant change.
- Proven technical knowledge and experience of working with Information Management / Records Management Technologies, ideally with Objective.
- Knowledge of the National Archives of Australia Information Management Standards, or equivalent standards.
- Knowledge of applying the South Australian State Records Act or equivalent Acts.
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
RENSEIGNEMENTS COMPLÉMENTAIRES :
- Contact details : Neal Shead, Senior HR Advisor on (08) 8406 1534.
- Auprès de Neil SHEAD, Conseiller principal en Ressources humaines – Tél. : (08) 8406 1534.
- Closing date : 18/03/2019.
- How to apply : submit your application direct to : email@example.com by 9 am ACST on the closing date.
- It is strongly recommended that you read the Position Description.
- Date de clôture des candidatures : 18 mars 2019.
- Adresser directement votre candidature par courriel, au plus tard à 9h00 heure de Paris, à : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Il est hautement recommandé de lire la fiche de poste complète – Cette fiche d’informations sur le poste et les conditions de recrutement doit être datée et signée par les candidats.
Source : ONRSR.