- Poste : Digital Archivist / E-Archiviste.
- Employeur : Monash University, Information Office, Unit eSolutions, Records and Archives Services (RAS), Clayton Campus, Australia / Université Monash, Direction de l’Information, Unité eSolutions, Services d’archives historiques et contemporaines, Campus Clayton (Australie, État du Victoria).
- Offre : poste permanent.
- Date limite de candidature : 11 mars 2019.
[Annonce originelle rédigée en anglais]
EMPLOYEUR & CONTEXTE :
Monash is a university of transformation, progress and optimism. Our people are our most valued asset, with our academics among the best in the world and our professional staff revolutionising the way we operate as an organisation.
eSolutions leads and directs the provision of IT solutions to the University. eSolutions is currently leading substantial technological, service and organisational reform in its role as a single IT function for the University that operates according to the following vision : we partner with our customers to provide complete solutions enabling the Monash academic mission and delivery of the strategic agenda. We aim to be a customer focused organisation delivering flexible, responsive, coherent ICT services.
Records and Archives Services (RAS) supports the University’s core functions of learning, teaching and research by improving recordkeeping practice and ensuring the University’s corporate memory is preserved.
eSolutions is a dynamic and innovative team. We have a new and exciting opportunity for an Archivist to use their technical competencies and flair in developing and implementing a program to ensure the effective archiving of digital records.
POSTE & MISSIONS :
Reporting into the Archives Manager, your key duties will include but not be limited to :
- Developing new systems and processes for the preservation of digital archives to enable compliance with relevant regulatory requirements.
- Staying up to date with international practices and standards relating to digital archives and provide guidance on best practice for the University.
- Integrating new and emerging trends within the industry with University policies and processes.
- Promote the services offered by the team to the wider University.
- Collaborate with other Universities and external parties on identifying and developing innovative approaches to the preservation of digital archives.