- Poste : Contract Archivist / Archiviste contractuel.
- Employeur : National University of Ireland, Galway/NUI Galway, James Hardiman Library / Université de Galway, Bibliothèque James Hardiman (Éire/République d’Irlande).
- Offre : 18 month contract / CDD de 18 mois.
- Date limite de candidature : 30 novembre 2017.
[Annonce originelle rédigée en anglais]
EMPLOYEUR & CONTEXTE :
NUI Galway has a strong tradition of teaching, research and innovation, with many recent successes. The University’s strategic plan, Vision 2020, outlines its ambitions as follows: “NUI Galway will be a leading global university, renowned for our distinctive areas of research, recognised as an institution of choice for our teaching and scholarship, celebrated for our outstanding engagement with wider society, and enriched by a dynamic network of partnerships ». The Library has also published a closely aligned strategy titled The Journey to 2020 with six priorities which include:
- Access to excellent and relevant collections.
- High-impact publication of research, data and digital content.