- Poste : Archivist / Archiviste.
- Employeur : Institution of Mechanical Engineers (IMechE) – Westminster, London, UK / Institution des ingénieurs en mécanique – Londres, Westminster (Royaume-Uni).
- Offre : Permanent Contract / Recrutement contractuel : CDI.
- Date limite de candidature : 12 avril 2019.
- Date de prise de poste : As soon as possible / Dès que possible.
[Annonce originelle rédigée en anglais]
EMPLOYEUR & CONTEXTE :
With over 120,000 members in 140 countries, the Institution of Mechanical Engineers (IMechE) has been at the heart of the engineering profession since 1847. We strive to improve the world through engineering by developing engineers, promoting engineering, informing opinion and encouraging innovation.
We’re now looking for an Archivist to join our team in Westminster and help us to provide an outstanding resource to the mechanical engineering and wider research community.
This is the ideal role for a proven archive professional to manage our Archive, to develop access and to promote our holdings. We have an impressive history, a long tradition and a fine reputation throughout our sector. With this comes an extensive institutional archive, alongside personal and business archives of engineers and companies. As such, this is a superb opportunity to work with a large, varied collection and manage the processes surrounding it, as well as to set strategic goals and deliver related projects. Lire la suite